Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oink Guilt


Share with friends on: Facebook - Twitter
Yeah, so I'm feeling slightly bad for putting a minor "fear of God" into my kids for telling them that there is a special type of flu out there that can really hurt us sometimes, therefore here are a few things you NEED to try and do, etc etc. My daughter is 7 and my son is 5. I know they're both going to take this to school and tell everyone they're going to die if they don't wash their hands. I'm bracing for Teacher Impact (which I'll just let my wife handle, hah!). I don't subscribe to the panic principle, but I also don't want my children to be clueless because that just isn't fair to them.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

1 comment:

Sandra B said...

Yeah, and hopefully they won't develop some kind of hand-washing OCD that results in them scrubbing their skin raw...

Post a Comment